<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll have woke up,
And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"

You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'd be sacrificed,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?

And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
And wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...

xoxo, yvonne.






Profile

yvonnes the name. truly believes that things happen for a reason. Expect the unexpected.

<3

officially my fav song of all times- its hauntingly beautiful :)

Scream!


Trails To

  • elainyZz
  • oilengZz
  • siewlengZz
  • verrnnZzz
  • mandyZzz
  • jaccyZzz
  • shirrieZzz
  • jianingZzz
  • dimiZzz
  • helenaZz
  • kimZzz
  • cheamingZzz
  • valZzz
  • rachelZz
  • tzuntzinZzz
  • evieZz
  • shaunZzz
  • dsZzz
  • shingyunZzz
  • zhaoZzz
  • munkitZzz
  • yuennmunZzz
  • lse
  • facebook
  • hotmail

  • Memories

    ♣ June 2005♣
    ♣ July 2005♣
    ♣ August 2005♣
    ♣ September 2005♣
    ♣ October 2005♣
    ♣ November 2005♣
    ♣ December 2005♣
    ♣ January 2006♣
    ♣ March 2006♣
    ♣ April 2006♣
    ♣ August 2006♣
    ♣ October 2006♣
    ♣ January 2007♣
    ♣ February 2007♣
    ♣ March 2007♣
    ♣ April 2007♣
    ♣ May 2007♣
    ♣ June 2007♣
    ♣ July 2007♣
    ♣ August 2007♣
    ♣ September 2007♣
    ♣ October 2007♣
    ♣ November 2007♣
    ♣ December 2007♣
    ♣ January 2008♣
    ♣ February 2008♣
    ♣ March 2008♣
    ♣ April 2008♣
    ♣ May 2008♣
    ♣ June 2008♣
    ♣ July 2008♣
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣


    Credits

    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4