<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, July 10, 2008
omg i think i just did the most dangerous driving ever! which was driving without my specs!

after work, went to get my daily dose of exercising at trop. as usual la, swam, then took out my contacts, and then only did i realised that i forgot my glasses!!! my eyes were already dry as it was, so i was like what the heck la, dont care. :P

besides, no one knows the road from trop to my place more than i do, since ive been there a gazillion times! come to think bout it, trop played, and still plays quite a big role in my life. the steam room there is to die for! :)

since my astig is so high, plus it was bout 7.30pm and the lights were on, i saw blobs of lights- from the cars and street lights- which were pretty!

ahhh, the little things in life.

whee! cant wait to see esther laters nyam!

*

anyways, i want to share a song with you guys.

No matter what you say about love
I keep coming back for more
Keep my hand in the fire
Sooner or later, I'll get what I'm asking for

No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
That truth is a stranger
Soul is in danger, I gotta let my spirit be free

To admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on
And leave you behind

I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one

Don't look back, got a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo

I'm sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could

Stop, admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I gotta be strong
And leave you behind

If I live every moment
Won't change any moment
Still a part of me and you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything I do

Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you

beautiful, aint it? :)

i feel so fresh, so rejuvenated now! like, nothing is impossible- the optimistic me is back again whee!

but yeah, go on and enjoy yourself, i sincerely wish you well. im happy for you (for that), its not my time yet anyways.

and for some reason, i believe in ships. :)

- 8.51pm -

xoxo, yvonne.






Profile

yvonnes the name. truly believes that things happen for a reason. Expect the unexpected.

<3

officially my fav song of all times- its hauntingly beautiful :)

Scream!


Trails To

  • elainyZz
  • oilengZz
  • siewlengZz
  • verrnnZzz
  • mandyZzz
  • jaccyZzz
  • shirrieZzz
  • jianingZzz
  • dimiZzz
  • helenaZz
  • kimZzz
  • cheamingZzz
  • valZzz
  • rachelZz
  • tzuntzinZzz
  • evieZz
  • shaunZzz
  • dsZzz
  • shingyunZzz
  • zhaoZzz
  • munkitZzz
  • yuennmunZzz
  • lse
  • facebook
  • hotmail

  • Memories

    ♣ June 2005♣
    ♣ July 2005♣
    ♣ August 2005♣
    ♣ September 2005♣
    ♣ October 2005♣
    ♣ November 2005♣
    ♣ December 2005♣
    ♣ January 2006♣
    ♣ March 2006♣
    ♣ April 2006♣
    ♣ August 2006♣
    ♣ October 2006♣
    ♣ January 2007♣
    ♣ February 2007♣
    ♣ March 2007♣
    ♣ April 2007♣
    ♣ May 2007♣
    ♣ June 2007♣
    ♣ July 2007♣
    ♣ August 2007♣
    ♣ September 2007♣
    ♣ October 2007♣
    ♣ November 2007♣
    ♣ December 2007♣
    ♣ January 2008♣
    ♣ February 2008♣
    ♣ March 2008♣
    ♣ April 2008♣
    ♣ May 2008♣
    ♣ June 2008♣
    ♣ July 2008♣
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣


    Credits

    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4