<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Now that it's all said and done,
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.

You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.
And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
Well I'm putting my heart back together,
'Cause I got over you.
Well I got over you.
I got over you.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

finally, over and done with 100%- im ever so glad, and free! whee! this, i swear, is gonna be the last you'll hear here :)

as su ping and teo once said, i deserve better, and i know it ;)

*

arghgh actually have tons to update, just that i cant find me pendrive for pics and my bluetooth doesnt work!! but soon, soon!

and oh yeah, MTV ASIA AWARDS ROCKED!

i have a whole new respect for leona lewis and onerepublic now <3

nighty peeps!

- 2.29 am -

xoxo, yvonne.






Profile

yvonnes the name. truly believes that things happen for a reason. Expect the unexpected.

<3

officially my fav song of all times- its hauntingly beautiful :)

Scream!


Trails To

  • elainyZz
  • oilengZz
  • siewlengZz
  • verrnnZzz
  • mandyZzz
  • jaccyZzz
  • shirrieZzz
  • jianingZzz
  • dimiZzz
  • helenaZz
  • kimZzz
  • cheamingZzz
  • valZzz
  • rachelZz
  • tzuntzinZzz
  • evieZz
  • shaunZzz
  • dsZzz
  • shingyunZzz
  • zhaoZzz
  • munkitZzz
  • yuennmunZzz
  • lse
  • facebook
  • hotmail

  • Memories

    ♣ June 2005♣
    ♣ July 2005♣
    ♣ August 2005♣
    ♣ September 2005♣
    ♣ October 2005♣
    ♣ November 2005♣
    ♣ December 2005♣
    ♣ January 2006♣
    ♣ March 2006♣
    ♣ April 2006♣
    ♣ August 2006♣
    ♣ October 2006♣
    ♣ January 2007♣
    ♣ February 2007♣
    ♣ March 2007♣
    ♣ April 2007♣
    ♣ May 2007♣
    ♣ June 2007♣
    ♣ July 2007♣
    ♣ August 2007♣
    ♣ September 2007♣
    ♣ October 2007♣
    ♣ November 2007♣
    ♣ December 2007♣
    ♣ January 2008♣
    ♣ February 2008♣
    ♣ March 2008♣
    ♣ April 2008♣
    ♣ May 2008♣
    ♣ June 2008♣
    ♣ July 2008♣
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣


    Credits

    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4