<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Im writing this, lying on my tummy because I have nothing to do :) I like it this way sometimes. Just staying in and having some me time.

But the thing which got me writing this is the roller coaster internet connection. So lousy. The moment it connects, I feel so hopeful- like it finally works (again) and then the next min, dc. Annoying. Bah.

Listening to some love songs now, and it got me thinking- its been so long since I felt that way. You know, the eagerness of wanting to be with that special someone, the small quarrels followed up by a making up session, wanting to look extra nice cos you are meeting him etc.

On one hand, I really enjoy the liberation that comes along being single. As they always say, no commitments, no obligations. Talk/ flirt with anyone, and no one give a shit. Then there’s the whole emotional baggage thing gone, just poof like that. I almost had forgotten that my heart is capable of such deep feelings and complicated, incomprehensible emotions.
And if you found someone you really like, you don’t have to think at the back of your head, “but I already have someone at home (bf)!” (although there are people who don’t really care bout that)

But the thing is, its hard for me to find that someone. Im such a picky person (if you know me well enough, you’ll know ;p), and unfortunately that includes the partner. I have at most liked 2 person throughout my 2 years of singledom. I want to play around, but my heart wont let me. Boo.

And on the other hand, it would be nice to feel the love again :)

Anyways, enough about boring stuff like my nonexistent love life haha! Internship has been smooth-sailing.. as ive been telling everyone, I am glad to be learning something new every day. Another thing which makes me happy is that I meet so many people from all over the country, its amazing.

Been doing a bit (more) travelling during the weekends- went to Bournemouth and Cambridge for the past 2 weeks and am planning for more trips! Was thinking of cycling along the Jurassic Coast near Dorset, I trust that its just gonna be so amazing! :D Also going to Barcelona etc in Spain, and hopefully Greece.

Helena! Confirm your date! :P

Another thing which has been floating in my mind is how to celebrate my 21st :) I know, I know, people normally don’t plan their birthdays- they get “surprised” by their lovely friends. But its my 21st! I want to do something different! Actually I already have a rough idea of what to do, will update on that later ;)

It’s a pity that some of my good and old friends are in Msia (and Aussie) sigh :*( why la why. Complain complain.

Some photos from my trips in Cambridge and Bournemouth...
Ok the photos wont even load.. Till next time then!
- 1.32am -

xoxo, yvonne.






Profile

yvonnes the name. truly believes that things happen for a reason. Expect the unexpected.

<3

officially my fav song of all times- its hauntingly beautiful :)

Scream!


Trails To

  • elainyZz
  • oilengZz
  • siewlengZz
  • verrnnZzz
  • mandyZzz
  • jaccyZzz
  • shirrieZzz
  • jianingZzz
  • dimiZzz
  • helenaZz
  • kimZzz
  • cheamingZzz
  • valZzz
  • rachelZz
  • tzuntzinZzz
  • evieZz
  • shaunZzz
  • dsZzz
  • shingyunZzz
  • zhaoZzz
  • munkitZzz
  • yuennmunZzz
  • lse
  • facebook
  • hotmail

  • Memories

    ♣ June 2005♣
    ♣ July 2005♣
    ♣ August 2005♣
    ♣ September 2005♣
    ♣ October 2005♣
    ♣ November 2005♣
    ♣ December 2005♣
    ♣ January 2006♣
    ♣ March 2006♣
    ♣ April 2006♣
    ♣ August 2006♣
    ♣ October 2006♣
    ♣ January 2007♣
    ♣ February 2007♣
    ♣ March 2007♣
    ♣ April 2007♣
    ♣ May 2007♣
    ♣ June 2007♣
    ♣ July 2007♣
    ♣ August 2007♣
    ♣ September 2007♣
    ♣ October 2007♣
    ♣ November 2007♣
    ♣ December 2007♣
    ♣ January 2008♣
    ♣ February 2008♣
    ♣ March 2008♣
    ♣ April 2008♣
    ♣ May 2008♣
    ♣ June 2008♣
    ♣ July 2008♣
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣


    Credits

    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4